Booking the Forest School
- The Forest School is available for hire during term time for all schools. Contact Chris Skelly on 01429 282366 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If it is your first time using the Forest School, we would recommend that you make an appointment for a tour of the site, to see the facilities on offer, discuss the types of activities you would like to do and availability of dates.
- You are welcome to plan your own sessions to suit your own curriculum needs or use Rossmere staff and planning to support you.
- You can choose to use members our Rossmere Forest School accredited staff, to deliver or support your sessions however, this is only essential if you intend to use our fire pit or tools with your pupils.
- You can hire our site for a session or all day. Block bookings can be arranged and we can plan bespoke sessions and packages to your individual needs.
- The Forest School is also available evenings, weekends and school holidays for youth and community groups.
NOTE: The Forest School can be used by all schools without the need for a Rossmere Forest School accredited member of staff or a Forest School accredited member of your own staff for the majority of activities. You are more than welcome to use only your own staff to carry out activities such as pond dipping, shelter building, use of the eco-classroom, exploring tree, bird and mini-beast identification, habitats, life cycles, creating natural artwork, or general exploration of the site. You do not need forest school accredited staff to do any of these or similar activities.
Booking is essential and is subject to availability.
Please contact Mrs Chris Skelly (Forest School Manager) on:-
tel: 01429 282366 or via e-mail: email@example.com